THE NEW SYSTEM FOR COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PRACTICE AND LABORATORY
ACP is a simple and innovative communication tool. Based on the Hevido platform developed by Ztm. Dirk Heymer, ACP allows a direct connection between Dentallabors and dental practices.
The system allows to simultaneously connect an intraoral camera and a conference camera. Since resolutions up to HD-Plus are also possible, even the smallest details can be recognized. The built-in screenshot function also allows you to mark essential points directly on a captured photo and then save the image.
NEW ERA IN COLLABORATION
Through the special possibility of simultaneously using the webcam of the computer and other cameras such as an intraoral camera, a document camera or an object camera, ACP is opening a new era in the collaboration between dentist and dental technician. No special hardware is required and no special software installation.
Just start the Chrome browser on your computer to beginn a secure conversation. When communicating with your call partner, a direct, encrypted connection is set up for the entire data exchange in order to ensure maximum confidentiality. Thanks to the ACP system, the dental technician can be at any time in the dental practice.
- “Ad hoc” consultation directly with the patient on the chair (so you avoid additional appointments)
- Involve the dental technicians in the consultation between dentist and patient
- Discussion and planning of production steps to be carried out to achieve the best solution for the patients
- The use of the communication system is very simple and intuitive
- You have the possibility to test for 1 week
- All the cameras (intra-orally and not) will be detected automatically
- Integrated stop-image function with photo shooting and draw options
- Secure chat (encrypted chat)
- Secure file interchange function for any file type and sizes
- No software installation required
- Hardware with minimum requirements
- Automatic Updates
- No installation cost
- 100% made in Germany